Only in Warrington...
Feb. 19th, 2009 07:21 pmThe Independent got it wrong. It's not the platform but the drop-off point.
Warrington Bank Quay station erects 'no kissing' signs.
Thanks to the new timetable I got to London and back today in under 2 hours each way. Sitting facing the wrong way on the pendolino made me feel decidedly green around the gills on the way back, however. I've never had that reaction before. I blame fatigue and my meeting buffet from Pret a Manger. Mmm bacon, egg, salad and cress sandwiches...
Home again, home again, and cooking some abstemious lentil soup to make up for said Pret indulgence!
Warrington Bank Quay station erects 'no kissing' signs.
Thanks to the new timetable I got to London and back today in under 2 hours each way. Sitting facing the wrong way on the pendolino made me feel decidedly green around the gills on the way back, however. I've never had that reaction before. I blame fatigue and my meeting buffet from Pret a Manger. Mmm bacon, egg, salad and cress sandwiches...
Home again, home again, and cooking some abstemious lentil soup to make up for said Pret indulgence!
no subject
Date: 2009-02-20 10:45 am (UTC)Doubtful it'll work though.